Tour mit Brian und Kerry abgesagt!

Alle Themen, die kein spezielles Forum haben

Moderatoren: Breakthru, Andreas Streng

Antworten
Kai Kurgan
Tour mit Brian und Kerry abgesagt!

Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

Die UK-Weihnachtstour von Brian und Kerry ist heute überraschend abgesagt worden. Das, was Brian dazu schreibt, klingt für mich nicht sehr gut. Erschöpfung? Eine Krankheit, eine tiefgehende Depression?
Ich hoffe, dass das alles wieder auf die Reihe kommt, und dass Brian in dieser Auszeit neue Kraft schöpft, um wieder auf die Beine zu kommen. :( Alles Gute für den Doc!
We’re very sad today to announce the indefinite postponement of our ‘candlelight’ concert dates this coming December. This is a decision I’ve agonized over, but in the end it has become inevitable. I managed to complete the recent Queen and Adam Lambert dates in Asia but I have been increasingly battling with a persistent illness which is destroying my energy and my will. I am now at the point where I don’t feel confident to perform the scheduled shows to the standard we all expect. I’ve been strongly advised to rest and heal, rather than go out and risk ‘falling down on the job’ out there, which would be a real tragedy. I’m convinced it’s much better taking the step to cancel the dates now, refunding the fans for the ticket sales, and giving all our team a chance to re-plan their time in December.

Sincere apologies to all.

Bri
I´m going slightly mad...
Queen Area
Kai Kurgan
Re: Tour mit Brian und Kerry abgesagt!

Beitrag von Kai Kurgan »

Heute noch ein Statement von Brian. Darin kündigt er an, sich erst einmal zurückziehen an einen "sicheren Ort", um zur Ruhe zu kommen. Demnach deutet wohl alles auf eine depressive Phase an, wenn ich die Zeilen richtig deute.
Gute Entscheidung vom Doc, hier mal kürzer zu treten und an sich selbst zu denken. Die vergangenen Monate waren ja doch eine stressige Zeit.
Just a word or two to say thanks so much for all your lovely words and wishes dear folks.
I got myself in a very depleted state and have taken the decision now to clear my diary of everything until the end of the year. I'm leaving today on a big steel bird to spend some time recharging in a safe place. Need to turn off the phones and media for a while.
Apologies to everyone involved in the things I will miss. I have to get away and prioritise healing - sometimes there is no choice.
Bless ya all.
Love
Bri
Bri - leaving today
I´m going slightly mad...
Queen Area
Antworten
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du Dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Wir gehen verantwortlungsvoll mit Deinen Daten um.