Queen: so rockten die Champions in Prag

Kommentare zu Neuigkeiten und Sonderseiten

Moderatoren: Breakthru, Andreas Streng, MARIUS

Antworten
Andreas Streng
Webmaster
Queen: so rockten die Champions in Prag

Beitrag von Andreas Streng »

Hier ein Bericht von Thomas Zeidler über das Prag Konzert von Queen + Adam Lambert mit Setlist und Fotos unter Queen: so rockten die Champions in Prag.
Hier geht es zum Originalartikel
Bild
Dr_May

Re: Queen: so rockten die Champions in Prag

Beitrag von Dr_May »

Kommentar von Peter Freestone zum Prag Konzert

Ok, I know I risk losing some facebook friends and starting a verbal war, but last night I saw Q+AL for the second time in as many weeks and was really happy to have been there. Last night I was surrounded by 16,499 friends, fans and strangers who nearly lifted the roof off the O2 Arena here in Prague. I know Freddie is not on the stage, please believe me, I know, but I witnessed a great show. Queen, for me, were always about the show, and they are really producing the goods. And I for one, am so happy to see the smiles on the faces of Brian and Roger. Every opera has always been created around a specific person's voice. If the music stopped when that person couldn't perform any more, the opera scene today would look very bare. Surely it is the same for any good music, it is there to be interpreted so that the music can go on. Adam Lambert gives a valid and very good interpretation of Queen music, never trying to imitate, just giving his all for the music of QUEEN. p.s. I will not be getting involved in any discussions on this post, I've seen what happens on other pages
Follow that dream

02.10.2008 Mannheim * 04.10.2008 Hannover *07.10.2008 Rotterdam * 08.10.2008 Esch-sur-Alzette * 18.10.2008 Liverpool * 07.11.2008 o2 * 08.11.2008 Wembley
Antworten
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du Dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Wir gehen verantwortlungsvoll mit Deinen Daten um.