Antworten
Q-Freddie
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

I Want It All - Das Buch

Beitrag von Q-Freddie »

Heute kam das offizielle Update von Omnibuss Press zum Buch:

I WANT IT ALL! - The Ultimate Collection of Classic Queen Memorabilia

For numerous good reasons we have had to push the book back to 2023. It is taking amazing shape but there have been several wonderful products released recently (and a significant product is coming this November) that we also want to feature. Also, the editorial process is taking longer than planned and we really do want to ensure you ultimately 'have it ALL’ in the book - not just most of it. As Freddie Mercury once said, “If something is worth doing, it’s worth over-doing!”

I WANT IT ALL! (vol 1) will now to be released in July next year to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Queen’s debut single and album - the perfect anniversary for the definitive book covering those 50 years of the band's memorabilia.
Of course, we completely understand if you wish to be fully refunded for your purchase but we can promise you that this is going to be something well worth waiting for. The book has grown from its original 368 pages to a mammoth 464 pages, with eight dazzling 4-page fold-out spreads, but we’ve kept the price to you the same. Below are a couple of exclusive teaser pages to whet your appetite…

Thank you very much for your continued patience.

Thuringia rocks
Was man tief in seinem Herzen besitzt, kann man nicht durch den Tod verlieren.
J.W.v.Goethe
Antworten
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du Dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Wir gehen verantwortlungsvoll mit Deinen Daten um.