Alle Themen, die kein spezielles Forum haben

Moderatoren: Breakthru, Andreas Streng

Antworten
MAYniac
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Brian May auf neuem Meat Loaf Album ... Studio Videos

Beitrag von MAYniac »

Brian May wird auf dem kommenden Studioalbum von Meat Loaf die Klampfe zupfen. Hier ein paar Videos zu den Studioarbeiten, die Brian May mit weißer Red Special in Aktion (und unwiderstehlichen Hosen!) zeigen. Die Links dazu in den Browser kopieren.

http://img243.yfrog.com/i/8188.mp4/
http://img18.yfrog.com/i/7069.mp4/
Bild
Guido
Live Magic
Live Magic

Beitrag von Guido »

Cool, danke für den Link. Die Red Special sieht ja auch ziemlich gelungen aus, ganz im Gegensatz zu den Hosen :wink:
QueenFan
Sheer Heart Attack
Sheer Heart Attack

Beitrag von QueenFan »

Hallo,

auch von mir Danke für den Link

Liebe Grüsse

BErnd
Lu_rik
A Kind Of Magic
A Kind Of Magic

Beitrag von Lu_rik »

Die Hose wird man ja zum Glück auf dem neuen Album nicht hören... :)

Weiß jemand, wann das Album erscheinen soll?
Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem!
JohnBoy
Innuendo
Innuendo

Beitrag von JohnBoy »

:D:D Macht Freude auf mehr! Das MEATLOAF ein neues Album rausbringt überrascht mich aber schon ein wenig. Nachdem er ja 2007 kaum mehr Stimme hatte bei der Bad III - Tour...mir der heutigen Technik ist aber wohl alles möglich.

P.S.: Hab die gleichen Shorts, gab's damals bei C&A :)
Give Me Your Mind- Baby Give Me Your Body; Give Me Some Time- Baby Let's Have A Party
MAYniac
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Beitrag von MAYniac »

Das Album soll wohl Anfang bis Mitte nächsten Jahres erscheinen. Meat Loaf hatte mehr als nur stimmliche Problem auf der Tour, die ja auch vorzeitig abgebrochen worden ist. Ich glaube jedoch nicht, dass dies auch bei Studioarbeiten der Fall ist, da die stimmliche als auch konditionelle Belastung eine völlig andere ist.
Bild
Breakthru

Beitrag von Breakthru »

Bin ich mal gespannt was wir mit dem neuen Album zu hören kriegen.

Ich hoffe nur er lässt die Finger von einer neuen Tour, wenn das Ding fertig ist.
But there ain´t no stopping, and they can´t stop rockin´
And there´s nothing you can do about it!
queenrocks
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven
Beitrag von queenrocks »

Das neue Album von Meat Loaf mit dem Titel „Hang Cool Teddy Bear“ wird am 20.04.2010 in den USA veröffentlicht. Studiogäste sind u.a. Brian May, Steve Vai und Patti Russo. Brian May spielt auf dem Track „Love Is Not Real“.

Das 15 Track-Album wird als Standard CD, Doppel CD, CD/DVD, Super Deluxe Box Set und Vinyl LP veröffentlicht. Die erste Single erscheint am 02.04.2010 und heisst „Los Angeloser“.

Der Veröffentlichungstermin in Österreich und Deutschland wird voraussichtlich am 16.04.2010 sein.

Bild
Here we are.
Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe!

A.Q.F.C.V. - Austrian Queen Fan Club Vienna
www.austrianqueenfanclubvienna.at
queenrocks
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven
Beitrag von queenrocks »

Brian May spielt auf den kommenden Meat Loaf Album „Hang Cool Teddy Bear“ bei zwei Songs.
- „Love Is Not Real“ (gemeinsam mit Steve Vai !!!)
- „Song Of Madness“

Tracklisting:
1. Peace On Earth
2. Living On The Outside
3. Los Angeloser
4. If I Can't Have You
5. Love Is Not Real
6. Like A Rose
7. Song Of Madness
8. Did You Ever Love Somebody
9. California Isn't Big Enough For Me
10. Running Away From Me
11. Let's Be In Love
12. If It Rains
13. Elvis In Vegas

Roadrunner Records/Loud & Proud Records has announced the signing of MEAT LOAF. His new album, "Hang Cool Teddy Bear", whose title was taken from a line in "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls", is 13 tracks of classic Meat Loaf, primed and ready for the 21st century. More than four decades into his career, the man and his voice are as big, bold and relevant as ever. The album features a hot producer, a slew of impressive guest appearances, ranging from guitar god Steve Vai to actor Hugh Laurie, and of course, Meat Loaf's signature pipes!

Meat Loaf has been a towering monument on the musical landscape for the past 35 years and his new deal with Roadrunner/Loud & Proud will allow him to retain his post as the pre-eminent voice in rock music and beyond.

"I wanted it big, I wanted it dramatic, I wanted a rock record," Meat Loaf said about the new album. "Yes, it sounds like a Meat Loaf record. But it sounds different too: it sounds new, it sounds fresh. It speaks to you in a different way." For "Hang Cool Teddy Bear", Meat Loaf's creativity was sparked by working with a new collaborator, producer Rob Cavallo (GREEN DAY, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, PARAMORE, FLEETWOOD MAC), a lifelong MEAT LOAF fan who has worked with some of the most explosive names in rock music and who helped to foster a modern and contemporary vibe for the album. Of their relationship, Meat Loaf said, "Rob is the number one rock producer in the world because he leaves his ego out of the equation and gives an artist his voice, making it sound better than the artist could even imagine."

Regarding Roadrunner/Loud & Proud, Meat Loaf is excited about his new label digs, saying, "In my bones, I've always been a rocker and I finally found a home that rocks." Loud & Proud President Tom Lipsky also commented on the signing, saying "Meat Loaf has once again created a masterpiece and we are excited and proud to be his new label partner."

Thematically, like most Meat Loaf albums, "Hang Cool Teddy Bear" has a larger concept and was inspired by a short story written by Los Angeles screenwriter, director and longtime Meat Loaf friend Kilian Kerwin.

"It's the story of a soldier," revealed Meat Loaf. "He's been in battle and he's lying face down on the ground. He can't move, but he turns his head and starts to see blood run across the ground, and so he thinks he's going to die. They always say you see your life flash backward when you're about to die. But his life flashes forward — into what possibly could happen. He sees what his life could be: the good and the bad. The songs are the different scenarios he finds himself in. It's not always the same time or the same place, but it's always the same woman. But I don't want to give too much away. I want people to work it out for themselves."

"Hang Cool Teddy Bear" features a stellar array of big-name guests, including Steve Vai (who appears on "Love is Not Real"), QUEEN guitarist Brian May (who appears on "Song of Madness" and "Love is Not Real"), "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi (who co-wrote and sings on "If I Can't Have You") and Hollywood star Jack Black, who duets with Meat Loaf on "Like a Rose". Additionally, English actor Hugh Laurie of TV's "House" fame has a cameo on the album, playing piano on "If I Can't Have You". The pair met after Meat Loaf guested on Laurie's hit series and discovered the star was a classically trained pianist.

For "Hang Cool Teddy Bear", the singer enlisted elite musicians, including THE DARKNESS frontman Justin Hawkins, who co-wrote two songs for the album, guitarists Tim Pierce, Paul Crook and Randy Flowers, legendary bass players Chris Chaney and Kasim Sulton, genius keyboardist Jamie Mulhoberac and one of the world's greatest rock drummers, John Micelli.

Quelle: Roadrunner Records
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=136567
Here we are.
Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe!

A.Q.F.C.V. - Austrian Queen Fan Club Vienna
www.austrianqueenfanclubvienna.at
MAYniac
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Beitrag von MAYniac »

Das Album geistert schon im Netz herum. Brian Mays Beiträge wie immer mehr als deutlich vernehmbar, aber auch nicht revolutionär. Ganz im Gegenteil zum Album von Kerry Ellis.
Bild
Breakthru

Beitrag von Breakthru »

Für alle die es nicht wussten:

Bassist bei seiner aktuellen Tourband (ja, er tuts doch wieder) ist Danny Miranda. Ich glaub ich tu´s mir trotzdem nicht mehr an, wenn er mal in der Nähe ist. Meat Loafs Zenit ist weit überschritten ...
Breakthru

Beitrag von Breakthru »

Btw. - nach langer Abwesenheit:

The Mod is back !!! :D :wink:
runner70
Live At The Bowl
Live At The Bowl

Beitrag von runner70 »

Breakthru hat geschrieben:Für alle die es nicht wussten:

Bassist bei seiner aktuellen Tourband (ja, er tuts doch wieder) ist Danny Miranda. Ich glaub ich tu´s mir trotzdem nicht mehr an, wenn er mal in der Nähe ist. Meat Loafs Zenit ist weit überschritten ...
Welcome back! Ich würde auch nimmer hingehen. HAtte zwar noch Glück mit München beim letzten Mal aber auf den aktuellen CLips singt er immer noch sehr schief leider!
All that crap again???? (Freddie Mercury)
Antworten
Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du Dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Wir gehen verantwortlungsvoll mit Deinen Daten um.