"the very end of a long voyage"

Infos und Aktuelles über die Touren von Queen+ und Solo

Moderators: Andreas Streng, Breakthru, Dr_May

runner70
Live At The Bowl
Live At The Bowl

Post by runner70 »

Also muss sagen das würd mich nun nimmer reizen (und ich denke ROger Und BRian auch nicht). Das war mit zwei Touren klasse und gut ist.
All that crap again???? (Freddie Mercury)
MAYniac
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Post by MAYniac »

Ich glaube nicht, dass es in nächster Zeit zu einer Tour kommen wird. Zu sehr wird an "40 Jahre Queen" geschraubt. Ein Nebenprojekt würde sich da wohl eher kontraproduktiv auswirken.

By the way... "The Cosmos Rocks" ist für mich immer noch ein sehr gelungenes Album, dass musikalisch gesehen sehr unterschätzt wird. Einzig und allein die "Fehlpromotion" von EMI sorgte in meinen Augen dafür, dass das Album zu einem Flop wurde!
Dr_May

Post by Dr_May »

Richtig, die 2 Touren waren gut. Eine erneute Tour ohne ein neues Album macht auch keinen Sinn. Eher arbeiten Roger und Brian in Zukunft an einem neuen Album zusammen.
Ja, leider war Cosmos Rocks ein Flop. Aber da geb ich jetzt nicht nur EMI die Schuld, Brian, Roger und Jim Beach waren ja auch noch da, die einen positiveren Beitrag zur Album-Promo hätten leisten können, aber egal...läßt sich nicht mehr ändern.
Follow that dream

02.10.2008 Mannheim * 04.10.2008 Hannover *07.10.2008 Rotterdam * 08.10.2008 Esch-sur-Alzette * 18.10.2008 Liverpool * 07.11.2008 o2 * 08.11.2008 Wembley
The Spick
Live At Wembley
Live At Wembley

Post by The Spick »

Queen + Rodger Taylor
- also ich war in den Jahren woanders...

Yours truly

HRH Spick I. :smt029
runner70
Live At The Bowl
Live At The Bowl

Post by runner70 »

The Spick wrote:
Queen + Rodger Taylor
- also ich war in den Jahren woanders...

Yours truly

HRH Spick I. :smt029
:lol: :lol: :lol:
All that crap again???? (Freddie Mercury)
queenrocks
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Re: "the very end of a long voyage"

Post by queenrocks »

Die Live Shows von Queen + Paul Rodgers wurden auf Platz 4 der "Top Ten Must See Live Acts In Classic Rock" gewählt.

TOP TEN "MUST SEE" LIVE ACTS IN CLASSIC ROCK

While we all know that Queen just isn't the same without Freddie Mercury, the Queen + Paul Rodgers combination is absolutely worth seeing live. Rodgers, a talented performer in his own right, doesn't try to imitate Freddie, rather he manages to infuse his own style into the lead singer role while paying homage to Queen's late frontman. Though they ended the Q+PR collaboration in May 2009, saying "it was never meant to be a permanent arrangement," they did leave open the potential for future collaborations. As fans we can only hope they decide to hit the road together again...and soon!

Quelle:
http://classicsdujour.com/top-ten-live-acts-4.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here we are.
Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe!

A.Q.F.C.V. - Austrian Queen Fan Club Vienna
www.austrianqueenfanclubvienna.at
Thilo
The Miracle
The Miracle

Post by Thilo »

danke christian, das wollte ich auch posten, leider konnte ich nicht ins forum...

war von cynthia drauf aufmerksam gemacht worden...
queenrocks
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Post by queenrocks »

Paul Rodgers Interview- The Spinner, 10.04.2012

Queen and Paul Rodgers sold out arenas around the world. It was a lucrative and enviable gig, so why did you opt out? And can you imagine getting back together?

We parted the best of friends and I wish them every success. We'll do a couple of gigs in the future. That's where we left it.
Being in a band is all-consuming and I like to have a life. After leaving Queen I decided to stop doing those mega-four-month tours. I go out for a month and my dog recognizes me when I come home.

American Idol runner up Adam Lambert was set to front Queen at the band's appearance for the now-cancelled 2012 Sonisphere festival at Knebworth. Do you think his stint on a televised talent show has prepared him for that high profile gig?

It's probably a dream come true for Adam, but I wonder if he has the groundwork to see him through a big tour with those guys.

Quelle und komplettes Interview: http://www.spinner.com/2012/04/10/paul- ... m-lambert/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here we are.
Born to be kings.
We're the princes of the universe!

A.Q.F.C.V. - Austrian Queen Fan Club Vienna
www.austrianqueenfanclubvienna.at

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.